Ten Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease
Memory loss that affects job skills.
- Difficulty performing familiar tasks.
- Problems with language.
- Disorientation to time and place.
- Poor or decreased judgment.
- Problems with abstract thinking.
- Misplacing things.
- Changes in mood or behavior.
- Changes in personality.
- Loss of initiative.
If someone has several or even most of these symptoms, it does not mean that they definitely have the disease. It does mean that they should be thoroughly examined by a medical specialist trained in evaluating memory disorders.
Check our calendar
for upcoming Memory Screenings in your area or contact us
at (850) 478-7790 for more information.