The Mission of Alzheimer’s Family Services, Inc. shall be to:
- Extend emotional support to the caregivers of Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Educate and train the Lay and Professional caregivers of Alzheimer’s patients.
- Be the advocate for improved care for the Alzheimer’s patient and caregiver, both in the home environment and care facilities.
- Provide current and updated knowledge and treatment information to the family of the Alzheimer’s patient.
- Provide services commensurate with the capabilities of the staff and with the knowledge and approval of the Board of Directors.